Don't forget to check out Pixie News (pink box at the bottom of this page) for the latest newsletters and other news.
- Lord Farmer's Report on Women Prisoners has been added to the section on women offenders under the services tab.
- The S Word May 2019 can be found under Services, Safeguarding or by clicking here. Also, Blue Book, Safeguarding Audit 2018/2019, Safeguarding Briefing for new staff and a list of designated officers.
- The Reserves Policy can be found in the Policy Directory
- Updated Expenses and Payment Authorisation Policies can be found in the Policy Directory
- Updated Pension Policy can be found in the Policy Directory
- The S Word March 2019 can be found under Services, Safeguarding or by clicking here
- New policy updates in the Policy Directory are: Access Control, Groupwork Assessment Appeals and Groupwork Internal Moderation Policy and Procedures, Intellectual Property, Data Security and Data Protection.
- New policy updates in the Policy Directory are: Safe Driving, Information Security, Investment and Media policies
- Check out the updated Health and Safety area. We've added the revised health and safety policy and a new section on conducting risk assessments. There's also a new section on Wellbeing & Self Care. The area on Hazards has been developed with more content about driving for Pact. Do check it out!
- We've created a new section in Services called Family Services in prison. This contains the Farmer report and the new HMPS policy framework on strengthening family ties.
- The Safety at Work Survey can be found at the bottom of this page under Pixie News
- The S Word January 2019 can be found under Services, Safeguarding or by clicking here
- We've added a new section for Guardian24 lone working devices in Health and Safety (see Guardian24 )